Big Girl Now

I got a full time job and it's hard. And by hard I don't mean physically hard or in the sense that I'm nearly incapable of doing it, but accepting the fact I'm growing up is actually quite difficult.


I swear I stress more about money now than I did when I was jobless and couldn't even afford bus fares. I can finally buy myself nice clothes, food and not to the mention a social life, but here in the business world daydreaming and being unrealistically ambitious where my career as a writer will take off in no time now and all this was merely to pass time, is unacceptable, not to mention frowned upon.

Am I really going to be sitting behind a computer screen for the rest of my life?
I can already feel my imagination wasting away. I kid you not, I was sitting on a park bench during my lunch break next to a tall garden of flowers and long leaves and instead of seeing myself as a tiny-fairy-like-small-person running through it as if it were a giant jungle filled with big ass bugs that I had to either fight or befriend, I saw only plants (what is happening to me???)

But I sure as hell won't go down without a fight.


On a brighter note, it's the LONG long weekend! Wooo


It's beginning to look a lot like Autumn


A picture I took of the lovely but extremely
ant-infested park nearby


Comments

Popular Posts