Consistency

Good morning fellow readers :)

In order to makethings more consistent on this blog, I will now be posting every Tuesday of every week. 

I have had people tell me that at times when they visit my blog nothing new has been added, and the next time they check, suddenly there's been quite a lot. 
I am not a very consistent person; just ask my emotions (haha). But I will now refrain from posting too often within one week, and then nothing the next, so that when you visit, you'll know there will be something to read.

HOWEVER, some Thursdays, I may post an additional entry. SOME Thursdays - depending on whether I have something a little extra to say. 

Here's a photograph of the Pinnacles, or also referred to the desert of rocks, 
Beware of gigantic stinger bugs who hunt and stalk their prey 

Comments

Popular Posts